Autonomy with a difference: The benefits of partnering with IT cloud solutions


With cloud spending expected to exceed $500 billion by 2020, IT companies are rushing to meet the requirements for reselling Microsoft cloud services. Some go the direct route, a complex process that requires a significant investment of money, time, and resources. The majority, however, become indirect cloud services providers (CSPs) and deal with a 2-Tier distributor (Indirect Provider), like Quebec’s ITCloud.ca Solutions, to transform the cloud experience without compromising the customer relationship.

“Whether our partners are value added resellers, computer resellers, or service and solutions providers, they benefit from increased flexibility, a smaller investment in infrastructure, and the experience of a trusted and highly skilled advisor — all while maintaining their autonomy in provisioning, pricing, invoicing, support and customer renewal,” says David Latulippe, Vice President of Sales and Business Development for ITCloud.ca

A unique contender in the cloud services marketplace, and the recipient of the 2017 Best Cloud Distributor Award, ITCloud.ca is one of only seven Microsoft authorized 2-Tier distributors (formerly known as Indirect Providers), for indirect CSPs in Canada, and the only one to focus strictly on Canadian small businesses. Not only is it one of the top service providers of secured online backup solutions and Microsoft cloud services, but it also offers the country’s best margins for Office 365 and cloud backup with lifetime retention.

“Our principal mission is to help our channel partners grow their cloud solutions, such as Microsoft cloud solutions, expand their customer base, and catalyze sales,” says Latulippe. “We can do the full installation of backup for Exchange and the migration of data through Office 365. We also offer a full training orientation of services, including an e-learning education/training platform.”

Configuring solutions is quick and easy with ITCloud.ca. From registration to management, the company’s user-friendly portal is an intuitive, one-stop shopping experience that comes with five-star support. Partners pay for the business solutions they need and ITCloud.ca handles software licenses, renewals and upgrades. Because a partnership with ITCloud.ca is also a partnership with Microsoft, bundled solutions include Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS), Microsoft Intune and Microsoft Dynamics 365.

When presented with two billing options, 85 per cent of partners ask ITCloud.ca to bill on their behalf, a service that sees their clients receive invoices branded with partner logos and other up-front identifiers. Partners who prefer to bill their clients directly — the remaining 15 per cent — benefit from a predictable billing cycle and receive just one invoice per month on a date of their choice.

As the cloud services market continues to grow, resellers and solution providers are leveraging the expertise of Microsoft authorized, 2-Tier distributors to take their businesses to the next level. Leaving the heavy lifting to ITCloud.ca allows partners to capitalize on the cloud while still owning all aspects of the customer relationship.

Visit ITCloud.ca